FOSDEM Seeks Amateur Radio Related Presentations
The Free and Open Source Developer’s Meeting (FOSDEM) is calling for amateur radio related presentations. FOSDEM 2024 will take place in Brussels February 3 - 4 featuring a track on FOSS-powered Radio.
Recommended topics include:
- SDR frameworks and the tools that make them useful
- New SDR-based developments in ham radio modes
- Amateur radio operator software tooling
- Free / Open radio hardware
- Entertaining wireless hacks
- SDR & ham radio in mass and higher education
- Satellite, spacecraft and interplanetary communication
The submission deadline is December 1, 2023.
Source: GNURadio open_in_new
Submit a Story
Do you have a story to share with the ham radio community? We want to feature your amateur radio related story, event, project, or anything else related to the world of ham radio.